Saturday, July 25, 2020

The Rain Helped! Praise the Lord!

It was so stifling hot yesterday that the rain today was such a relief. In fact, I thought of Kurtis and wished he was here to enjoy this rain... it was raining hard and then the skies would clear a bit and the sun would peek out... it was amazing!

I had to go to the Driver's Ed place this morning to pay for Abby as she has started her course. She said she did the parallel parking for over 50 times... Isaiah was also there, and I saw him driving around the course and doing the backing up parking...

I then went to try to look for a birthday outfit for Mom Bea. Dad A. started this tradition of buying Mom Bea a birthday outfit... I have tried to continue that after Dad's passing... And it has been fun since we were always in the States. But not this year... and I forgot until I saw the pictures from her birthday luncheon... She was wearing the green top I bought her... for last year since we were also going on a cruise... She looked so great... So, now I am trying to find a nice outfit to mail to her! I also went to buy fruit and veggies...

Mom talked to Annie and watched Little House before going to her usual afternoon massage! I made water dumplings for her dinner!

Alan went to World Gym for his workout... and after Mom went to bed, I went too!

Family Time this evening...

Daily Lovely Insight:

◅ 2 chronicles 7:14 ▻ (niv) | Tumblr
Reading through II Chronicles, most of the kings did not follow God wholeheartedly... so it was nice to read about Asa... but then towards the end of his life, he also strayed from a passion for God only... And again, I was reminded that this journey is a marathon... Keep pressing on... Don't fizzle out... And He calls us to seek Him and He will give us rest on every side... I thought that was a beautiful thought... in all areas of our life, He will give us rest...

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19:21 | CHRISTian poetry ~ by deborah ann

4 comments:

  1. NO hitting the WALL (World) !!!! Carry on, GOD IS GOOD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely just the thought is great that you wanted to send me a outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course... it's a tradition... Mom Bea... I can't believe I forgot... Should have started looking back in June!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie... yes, don't hit the wall or the world... Don't be distracted...

    ReplyDelete