Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Getting Hot...

I tutored this morning and got a call from another person who wants me to tutor his son. I tutored him when he was in third grade... and now he is married and has two kids... I will be meeting his son next Wednesday!

It was too hot to run in the afternoon, so I ran errands instead.

Made more chicken for Isaiah... I ran out of hard boiled eggs...

We turned on the AC and watched TV this evening. Both of the kids had tutoring, so I went out for a run... It was still quite warm, but at least no sun.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Romans 2:4 - Latter-day Saint Scripture of the Day
"God brings us to the point of denouncing our sinful lives, then gives us the confidence to enter into a relationship with Him." What a blessed truth to cling on to!

Seek Him First!
Goal Setting: Letting God Direct Our Paths | Grace on Parade

2 comments: