Thursday, July 23, 2020

Afternoon Thunderstorms...

I welcome these thunderstorms... they are absolutely amazing...

The sky fills up with dark clouds... you hear the rumbling and crashing of thunder... and the down pour comes suddenly...

And it ends just as suddenly...

I went and ran before the thunderstorm as I had to tutor this afternoon...

Alan and I will go to World Gym as you have to go through their sales pitch... we have two weeks free, plus a coupon for a month long membership!

The day went by very quickly...

Isaiah was busy... Abby was busy... but we met up to get a massage this evening.

Alan went to play basketball after meeting with the guys for discipleship at 6am.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 18:19 | Bible text, Christian quotes, Bible verses
What an astounding thought... that the Lord delights in me...

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19

No comments:

Post a Comment