Monday, July 27, 2020

Disappointing Stretch Class... But A Fun Run In The Rain!

I tutored this morning...

Then I worked on prepping for my evening class.

After lunch, I rested before heading to a stretch class at 1:20. I would not go again. It was very choppy... Not really a stretch class... not really a workout... not really anything... It was pieces of this and that...I am going to try a different class each day... Next Monday I might try the "Fight" class...

I did use a couple of machines... and when the skies turned dark, the rain came, and I went out for my run...

I got home and took a quick shower.

Dinner prep for Mom...

I had NSB this evening... I really am enjoying the class with only five students...

I had to do a load of laundry... This will be the last week as Abby's camp/VBS will be finished by Friday!

Isaiah had tutoring...

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalms 20:1 – Verse Images
19 Best Psalm 20 images | Psalm 20, Psalms, Scripture pictures
Psalm 20 For the director of music. A psalm of David. - Believe Trust
His Time - Meditatio: Psalm 20, Proverbs 14, Human Traditions in ...
Psalm 20 is just a beautiful psalm... One that we should visit often...

Seek Him First!
My Sermon Notes Journal: Many Are The Plans Proverbs 19:21 100 ...

2 comments:

  1. quiet your mind and go a little deeper in the stretch .......... do itttttt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Blast today... it's a step class.

    ReplyDelete