Sunday, July 5, 2020

Driver's Ed... and Busy Sunday!

This morning I went to pay for Isaiah's Driver's Ed... He really enjoyed it! He got to drive the course and has started to study for the written test!

Mom was up early... and because of her poor hygiene, she got a bit of diarrhea...

We had friends drop over at 1pm before we headed off for church. I was feeding Mom only simple things, like bread and water. She was not happy!

I was busy during the service, taking Mom to the restroom. I even had to go and get her some underwear and pants... When we got home, I gave her another shower and gave her some tums. She was feeling much better and went to bed... Please pray! She did have a wonderful conversation with Eddie. It's been over a month since they last talked!

The next four weeks are going to be busy, busy, busy... the kids will start their internship... and we will celebrate Alan's 62nd BIRTHDAY on Tuesday!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Today's message was from Matthew 28:16-20. The point that our speaker shared was: the four ALL!

All authority -- God is trustworthy!
All peoples -- God is love!
All that He commanded -- God is truth!
All times -- God is omniscient!

I added those attributes of God for each of the ALL!

God is amazing!

Seek Him First!
Many are the Plans Mobile Wallpaper

3 comments:

  1. I got my driver license extension for 120 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Mom Bea... And yes, Isaiah is GO, GO, GO... like that book I used to read to the kids of this little dog in a little car...

    ReplyDelete