Monday, July 20, 2020

BUSY!

I can't believe how fast this month is going by...

I tutor now -- every day for at least two hours... Starting next week, Mondays are going to be super busy with six hours of tutoring...

But not today... I only had four hours...

It's a lot of work to tutor as I prepare different things for all the different students... I think it will slow down by the middle of August when some schools will start back...

So, after Mom left for the the Center, I rushed off to run errands before starting my tutoring session this morning!

This afternoon as the clouds came, I rushed off for my RUN... It didn't rain hard until after I got back.

With a quick shower, Mom was home... We had leftover Cantonese food, so she totally enjoyed the meal. I even gave her a small bag of M & Ms.

I had NSB tonight... and Isaiah had Angel's Camp prep. Abby stayed late to finish some of her prep.

I wanted to watch Mary Poppins Return... but was feeling tired. Plus, I had to cook for my Bible study group tomorrow!

Daily Lovely Insight:

1 Chronicles 28:9 - Are you searching for God? - Wellspring ...
God continually invites us to seek him... It's an invitation that we should accept with gratitude and come into His presence. What a privilege... It's one that I don't appreciate nor savor... I need the Holy Spirit to help my heart to long for Him...

Seek Him First!
You can make many plans Proverbs 19:21 Scripture art Christian | Etsy

2 comments:

  1. REST MORE DRINK MORE BOBA...... I have not had one of those for seems like years, only since february....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Boba Milk Tea and all the drinks at the tea shops...

    ReplyDelete