Friday, July 17, 2020

It's Only Getting Hotter...

I tutored this morning and after getting home, Alan and I left for Linkou to visit with friends who just moved out there.

They are renting a four bedroom place in a complex called, Dubai!

By 4pm, we had to head back as Mom was due to be back by 5:10 and you never know what the traffic will be like! We got back with 10 minutes to spare! I started dinner prep and the timing was perfect!

The kids were home and Alan had Alpha and Alice over to continue their pre-marital counseling!

I finished watching Little Women!

I could have gone for a short run this evening, but decided to just rest!

Daily Lovely Insight:


✝️Ben Barth on Twitter: "Psalm 33:18-22 #VDMA… "
These verses from Psalm 33: 18-22 brought assurance and comfort in these weird times... His eyes are upon those who fear Him... on those who hope in His steadfast love... He delivers us. He is our help and our shield. My heart is glad in Him because I trust in His holy name. O Lord, surround me with your steadfast love, be upon me for I hope in You!

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19:21 | Proverbs 19, Bible proverbs, Proverbs


No comments:

Post a Comment