Friday, July 31, 2020

Hotter & Faster!

I was up and moving early...

Doing laundry, tidying up, cooking...

After Mom left, I went and ran errands, paid bills, and bought groceries before I had to tutor!

On the way back, I picked up Abby's scooter, leaving my scooter down by the MRT station and came back home.

Alan and I took her scooter to have lunch and go shop for gifts as there are two young men getting baptized tomorrow!

We went to two different stores before we got all that we wanted!

It was time to head back home.

Alan dropped me off at the MRT station and I picked up my scooter. I had to drop off a book for one of my students and get gas.

When I got back home, there was a message from our scooter repair guy. He has a 100cc for sale -- about 500US$. I will have to head over there this weekend to take a look!

Soon, Mom was back! Alan headed out to help Abby take down and cart back all the stuff from camp. I got busy with dinner prep as Alpha and Alice came over!

Isaiah went out to dinner with some of the interns as only three of them will stay for another month!

It was so hot today... burning, sizzling, hot, hot, hot... Not a cloud in the sky and just blaring heat!

So, yes, I turned on the AC!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Pursue Peace | Daily Scriptures and Good Thoughts
Pursue... to follow or chase, to continue, to proceed... It's an active verb. We are called to purse things which make for peace... What are things that make for peace? A complaining spirit does not make for peace. A discontented spirit does not make for peace. A victim mentality does not make for peace. A haughty spirit does not make for peace.... So, today, what have I pursued? The next part of the verse tells us to pursue things that build up one another! Encouraging words, kind actions... those build up others. It's always good to reflect upon God's words and let His light shine upon our daily actions, thoughts and words...

Seek Him First!
proverbs19 Instagram posts - Gramho.com

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking, this is first time in maybe 20 years that you will spend the WHOLE year with Alan, no separate times, wowowowo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing!!!!!!!! And I was just telling Alan how fast this summer is speeding by, even though we have to be in Taiwan and it's hot! He has enjoyed going to the Gym!

    ReplyDelete