Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Working Out at the Gym!

Today I had morning tutoring.

After coming home and changing clothes, I was out the door to try to catch the 12:10 "Blast" class. I got there at 12:15 and it was a step class... Not bad... Good workout!

I then did a little bit of weights, waiting for the rain. The clouds came, but the rain didn't. So I ended up doing a treadmill run plus a walk on the highest incline. I found that you can watch TV and hit the virtual scenes and the screen has a scenic spot. It looks like you're running there... Very nice!

I got back home and got dinner ready and made some jello drinks for the kids! Of course, I also had some! Very refreshing!

Hopped into the shower... had a power nap and Mom was home!

I'm always amazed how fast the day flies by!

This evening I had my ladies Bible study group and Alan had his overseers meeting!

Isaiah had on line tutoring and Abby was home to prep for her last few days of camp!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Bible: Nehemiah
Sometimes when anxieties try to creep up on me, I love the verses from Nehemiah 9: 5-6. He gave life to everything and He is in control. My life is in His hands... And that includes all my concerns and worries... Praise the name of the LORD!






Seek Him First!
INC Media News on Twitter: "Proverbs 19:21 NIV #verseoftheday ...

2 comments:

  1. see you would love some of the classes, TRY EVERYTHING, even kickboxing !!!! muy thai or even YOGA !!! IT IS NOT THE RELIGIOUS THING< IT IS GREAT POSES !!!! AHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know... I won't go for yoga... sorry... but body combat... I missed the class, "GROOVE"... Will see when they have it again...

    ReplyDelete