Monday, July 13, 2020

NSB Has Started!

Yes, I had my NSB class tonight... So much fun. Every Monday evening until October 5th!

In other news...

A friend came over this afternoon and hung out...

I did go for a run... and I survived... I brought water... and only went for 55 minutes!

I am still in the process of getting started with a gym near our house!

I am getting used to life without Line!

Daily Lovely Insight:

1 Chronicles 16:11 | Insights From Tom
I don't think I need to say anything more to I Chronicles 16:11!

Seek Him First!
PROVERBS 19:21 (NIV) 21 MANY ARE THE PLANS IN A PERSON'S HEART ...

2 comments:

  1. how many kids and how many girls and what are your plans??? fun games, bible verses, potluck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only five students... What are my plans? I can't do Bible verses? Potluck? It's NSB...

    ReplyDelete