Thursday, April 2, 2020

Wow... I Got To Sleep In!

It was dark and raining this morning.

I got up for my quiet time and prayed with Alan.

I looked in Mom's room and she was still FAST SLEEP! So, I went back to bed...

At around 10:30, I heard her calling my name. She was fully dressed and HUNGRY!

So, I got up... But I got to sleep in... miraculous... I was so exhausted! Those extra two hours made such a difference!

Isaiah went off with Vikki. Abby stayed home until she went to play basketball and go to the pool for a swim. Alan had an elders meeting! Abby was home so I went to tutor and an hour run. She went and I stayed home with Mom! This gave me time to work on my Sunday talk notes and ppt. I am almost finished!

The evening went by so quickly... and I don't have any more tutoring this week... YIPPY!

We plan to take Mom out tomorrow...

Seek Him First!
Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose ...

No comments:

Post a Comment