Tuesday, April 21, 2020

A Delightful Personal Retreat...

I have been wanting to give myself a personal retreat each month... but that has not happened!

Today IT DID!

I put away the gadgets... set up the little TV dinner tray... got my books and Bible study set and a large mug of coffee...

I read and read and read... leisurely...

And then in the afternoon, I went for a run... and dropped by the library to pick up more books... I took a quick shower and spent another hour reading...

For lunch, before going out for a run, I had pepperoni pizza and a can of coca cola...

For months, I had been talking about setting the 12th of each month as a personal retreat day... and now, I am just setting aside ONE day of the month... and this was my FIRST!

The day went by so fast... too fast... It was so enjoyable...

I will definitely set another day in May...

Seek Him First!
Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose ...

No comments:

Post a Comment