Wednesday, April 8, 2020

New Bible Study and Other Things...

Yes, it was a busy day...

I went for a quick run right after dropping Mom off... as I knew I would not have any other time.

Then, I rushed to get ready as I had to run errands before my Bible study at 1pm.

I got my shoes fixed... made copies of the study and went to the library to pick up a book... I wanted to buy more fruit, but didn't have time!

The Bible study was absolutely great... Nine out of 11 people came and we have two overseas students -- one from the Philippines and the other from Malaysia. As far as I can tell, they seem to know Jesus and a couple of them talked about how Jesus changed their lives! I picked the study on prayer and they all seemed to love it! I'm really excited!

I rushed back and switched bag and went off to tutor!

It felt good to get home... eat something before counseling tonight!

Isaiah and Abby both had tutoring...

I blogged and I know it will feel so good to go to bed tonight!

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19 21 Hope in Today Ministries, Inc. | For God's Glory ...

No comments:

Post a Comment