Sunday, April 19, 2020

Church Worship...

Today was a beautiful day...

Since I donated blood yesterday, I made sure to drink a lot more liquid and took some extra vitamins...

Last night we had our first Marriage Builders LINE group... and it was so much fun! So, today I had to go and buy a few gifts for all those who participated in our 'contest'. I also bought a few plants for our first floor 'garden' area... the problem is that the area is completely dead looking. It's an eye sore. I need to get that area filled with some nice plants that need little sun and can withstand WIND! So far, nothing has worked!

While I was out, I also went to pay a few bills...

Mom was happy at home, watching Little House... She watched three episodes...

Church was a worship service... and it was fantastic... we gathered together and proclaimed JESUS REIGNS!

I had ordered pizza for dinner... pepperoni pizza... YUMMY! Our neighbors came over... we love having people over at our house!

Isaiah had tutoring...

Kurtis hung out with us and then Abby gave him a ride...

The week is starting... and it's going to be another busy one!

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19:21


No comments:

Post a Comment