Friday, April 10, 2020

Debt Free!

Yes, it's true... we are debt free...

I picked this date because it's Good Friday. Jesus cleared our debt so that we can be free... And so, I thought it would be a special day to be debt free... on earth as it is in heaven...

Mom Bea gave us the financial gift this past Summer... But I didn't feel the Lord wanted us to pay it off last year... and I know why...

Today was special as it is also the day before our 33rd Wedding Anniversary... 33 is my favorite number... so this is a special anniversary!

And yes, this is before Resurrection Sunday... So, the veil was torn in two when Jesus breathed his last and on the cross opened the way for us to be reconciled...

So, for many reasons, today was the day... Alan and I went to the bank after we withdrew the amount for the last payment... 77,000NT$! What a number! God's perfection!

It's a great feeling... Celebrate... Jesus loves you... Jesus loves me... For God so loved the world...

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19:21 | World Challenge

3 comments: