Sunday, April 26, 2020

A New Insight!

Isaiah 40:29 - Latter-day Saint Scripture of the Day
Most people probably have read Isaiah 40: 28-29 --
Have you not known?
Have you not heard?
The everlasting God, the Lord,
The Creator of the ends of the earth,
Neither faints nor is weary.
His understanding is unsearchable.
29 He gives power to the weak,
And to those who have no might He increases strength.

So, I read those verses this morning... And it occurred to me... I often say that I'm tired... and I pray... and still complain about how tired I feel... I realized that I don't live out the promises God has given me. He gives power to the weary, to the weak, to those who have no might. He increases my strength. He is the strength of my life.

In light of this truth, I went through the day so differently. I had tutoring for three hours. I had to ride 45 minutes one way... So, I finished at 1 and got back home by around 2pm. I then had to make rice and a veggie dish for our dinner this evening. Of course, I had to get Mom in the shower as I didn't do that this morning. And since the car was still in the shop, we each rode our scooter. Mom was with Dad! She loves being on the scooter. When we arrived, we got busy with setting up. I had to translate! Before the service, I found out two answers to prayer: Paul's father in law sold a house they have and Esther found a renter for her place in Hsinchu! The message was on Philippians 2: 4, the Mind of Christ.

After the service, we had people over at our house for dinner. The food was delicious. Kurtis was able to come over. When every one left, I had to clean up! The kids and Alan helped! Isaiah mopped the floor. Abby took down the recycling. Alan was cleaning a fan we found. 

All day I felt the strength of the LORD, increasing from within! What a difference when we live, believing in His truth!

And that's another thing. I think each day, instead of just blogging about my day, I want to share one insight from my morning time.

Isaiah 40:29 live out this truth... He indeed gives power and strength. Feeling weary? Feeling tired? Feeling like you have no might? The Everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of Heaven and Earth neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable! He is our strength. He gives power! BELIEVE and LIVE!

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment