Saturday, April 11, 2020

Happy 33rd Wedding Anniversary!

It was just another day in April... but we tried to make it special...

When Mom went for her massage, Alan and I drove over to the nearby park and sat on the park bench and read together.

On the way back, we stopped at Carrefour, our local supermarket, and bought a bottle of sparkling fruit wine... for less than 10US$ and toasted each other over dinner!

This evening we had our family time...

I did go for a run... in fact, I ran every day this week and each time I was able to go for an hour... This is a first... I have not had the time to 'train' in the last two years... I guess it was back in 2016 or 2017 when I had the time to run... six days a week... each time at least an hour... on Saturday, I went for two hours or more... Now, I'm ecstatic if I can carve out four hours a week... Well... I'm not planning on joining any races this year... Maybe for my 60th...

I spent time trying to renew the insurance for the houses... and I couldn't believe that all three major companies were updating their server... I will have to wait until Monday!

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19 21 The Lord Purpose That Prevails Powerpoint Church ...

3 comments:

  1. It was a happy one... And we will have to have many more since Alan owes me 33 trillion kisses!

    ReplyDelete