Wednesday, April 1, 2020

A Fun Yet Busy Day!

I'm still working on my talk... but Alan, Abby and I went out for lunch and from there, we went shopping!

We even ventured to Costco, which was a total mistake. They were so busy since tomorrow will be the start of the four day long weekend! It was crazy there...

We also went to Decathlon to buy some sporting goods.

We came back and it was time for Mom to be back. So I got her dinner ready and went out for a quick run. Alan was home with Mom.

This evening we had counseling... A young man in our congregation is writing his thesis and he needed some help! He is getting his Masters of Christian Research!

I did not finish my talk... I hope I have some time tomorrow...

Seek Him First!
16-Proverbs-19-21 – Conservative Bible Study

No comments:

Post a Comment