Monday, April 20, 2020

Another Day Flew By...

This morning while Alan and I were praying... a bird flew right to our bedroom window, stood there... and chirped quite loudly before flying away...

Then this afternoon while out for my run, I saw a turtle, out sunning himself on the grass... it was quite amazing... It had its neck stretched way out...

As for me, I tackled the back balcony... it's not done yet... and finished a load of laundry...

Ran errands, including mailing out the paperwork for a government subsidy... I wonder how much we will receive for the safety bars and bathroom renovation...???

I made a special rice dish for dinner as we still have a whole pizza from our dinner last night... the kids will enjoy that!

Isaiah had a very difficult exam... Midterms will start next week...

I also bought our car insurance on line... another 300US$!

So far Asiana Airlines are not making any 'announcements' about their flights to the States in July... I called and all they can say is "WAIT"!

Seek Him First!
You can make many plans, but the Lord's Purpose will prevail ...

2 comments:

  1. OURS ARE CRAWLING......... one into another, what day is today???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to Taiwan... lightning speed here!

    ReplyDelete