Friday, April 24, 2020

Fun Tutoring...

Yes, it was time with Alan... but we didn't have time to read our books... We will have to do that tomorrow... We wanted to get food at Costco as we don't have Love Feast at church. I cook for about 12 people each Sunday!

Alan and I had a nice lunch at home... And then I was heading out to tutoring...

I enjoy tutoring... We worked on two essays -- one about writing an alternative ending and another persuasive essay! I pushed my student and got both finished!

I scootered home and it wasn't raining!

We had dinner at home and then Abby and I went for a nice walk.

We ended the evening with family time!

Midterm week for Alan and the kids... Please pray. Accounting exam on May 3rd -- the kids need to do well on this exam! We need a miracle!

Seek Him First!
Today's Scripture: Proverbs 19:21 21... - Atmosphere Of Prayer ...

No comments:

Post a Comment