Thursday, April 23, 2020

Rush, Rush, Rush...

Yes, it was another one of those days...

After Mom went off to the center, I settled down and read a bit... just a little bit. I'm reading Roald Dahl, Tales of the Unexpected...

I then rushed out for a run as I had tutoring at 1pm.

I wanted to put dinner in the crock pot... chili...

So, after the run, I showered and rushed off... dinner was cooking!

After tutoring, I rushed over to the Center... and while waiting downstairs, I got my passport pictures done as I will need to renew my ROC passport!

I then went upstairs and got Mom and walked her over to the dentist. They did the fitting... very nice! 82US$...

I walked Mom back to the Center and rushed off to buy a few of the missing ingredients for the crock pot dinner...

I rushed home and while going to the entrance, I heard Alan's scooter... He has not had Thursday basketball because of covid 19. So, he went to play tennis!

I unpacked everything, stirred in the missing ingredients and proceeded to bake a cake... Mom was back!

Isaiah and Abby had their first "Live Worship" Streaming Session and I was 'stuck' with babysitting the gal's three kids... I wanted to spend the evening reading... Oh well...

Alan had his Overseers meeting... so he was not around!

I felt so rushed today...

Seek Him First!
SAVE YOUR BEST STRIVING FOR SEEKING MY FACE. | One Walk

Seek Him First!

4 comments:

  1. OH TO BE BLESSED WITH RUSHING !!!!!! Such a different perspective. WE WANNA be rushed here......

    missing you and all the loved ones....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just want to be out of quarantine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup you right, i think i am going to put on a trash bag with a sign that says FREE CLEAN HUGS !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make sure to take pictures...

    ReplyDelete