Saturday, April 18, 2020

Dentist Again...

It was a busy day...

Mom had another dental appointment... so they will add another tooth to her set of false teeth... This is purely for cosmetic reason... It will cost a little over 80US$ and it should be finished by Wednesday. Tuesday would be better as I teach on Wednesday... So, I'm praying that maybe at 2:30 on Tuesday I will be able to get Mom back to the dentist and she will have her false teeth back! I tutor at 4:30 on Tuesday...

And we came home for lunch... and while she rested, I went for a run... in the hot hot sun!

After I got back, it was time for her massage. Abby went with her... Alan drove them there... and I went and donate blood. I wanted to do this earlier, but since I came back from the States and with the corona virus situation, I had to wait 30 days or more... so, this was the 40th day...

I rushed back and Alan went to pick them up at the bus stop as I asked Abby to take the bus with Mom back... Mom loves riding the bus...

We had dinner at home.

This evening at 9:30 we had a LINE group with some of the couples. We're trying to see how this will work.

Abby went for a swim... Isaiah was home, working on his school stuff and playing video game... I suspect he was playing more than studying...

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19

No comments:

Post a Comment