Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Another Great Study... Another Fast Day...

The morning went by so fast...

I was trying to prepare for my message and I looked and it was already 11am. I had a quick lunch and rested for 30 minutes and it was time to head out.

I didn't go for a run today... NO TIME...

We talked about faith and prayer...

I rushed back and got Mom's dinner and stuff ready... grabbed my teaching bag and flew out the door!

I worked on Roald Dahl with the kids... FUN STUFF...

I rushed back and it was time for my walk with Abby...

We headed back and counseling started... she had an on line meeting and Isaiah was tutoring...

I just can't believe how fast the day went...

Tomorrow Mom will get her false teeth back...

Seek Him First!
The Living... — Proverbs 19:21 (NIV) - Many are the plans in a...

2 comments:

  1. make sure they check the bite and there is no i fectio n and it is not too high to chew !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they checked the bite... there is no infection... we checked that on Saturday. Healing very well... with no medication! Just gargle with salt water!

    ReplyDelete