Monday, April 6, 2020

Growing Awareness...

It was another fantastic day...

I dropped Mom off and started with washing her blankets... Then I put together dinner as I had tutoring tonight...

I worked on organizing the vitamin cabinet and went for a run... This afternoon a dear friend came over and we hung out.

Alan came home and it was time for me to ride to my tutoring in the rain!!!! The student told me that she's been recommended for Honors English. I was so thrilled. I told her she should go for it... and then continue to Advanced Placement English! We shall see...

On the way back I rode to Costco, hoping to get tissue as it was supposedly on sale. Ha... THERE WAS NOTHING AT COSTCO except for a sign that said, SOLD OUT!

I scootered over to Carrefour and got tissue... I also bought color bleach as Mom's blanket needs it... The next time I wash it, I'm going to pre-treat it!

It felt so nice to be home... Isaiah and Abby and Alan were all home... I was wet and cold...

It was a day to grow in my experience and awareness of the presence of God.

Seek Him First!
Bible Verse about Life - Proverbs 19:21 - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. dont catch a cold, take care and rest rest and rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you bet I do... I try to at least...

    ReplyDelete