Monday, April 13, 2020

What An "Off" Day...

First, Mom's transportation didn't show up... something happened with their first 'pick-up' point, so they were seriously delayed...

So, I took Mom...

Then when I came back, I got on the computer and started the process to renew all the fire and earthquake insurance. On my first one, I was blocked... after many phone calls, it turned out that my original insurance company made a HUGE mistake... And to correct the mistake, it will take three days! These people... especially since I went there on Friday to double check...

So... the insurance thing wasn't finished... I took off for a quick run... It was hot...but windy... a chilly wind...

I got back and two of the kids I used to tutor needed some help with their sonnets... I got caught with helping them and had to take a quick shower before Mom was back... She's back a bit earlier these days!

Alan got back and I took off for tutoring... That was a lot of fun...

Abby and I went for a walk and the Dead Sea make up counter lady roped us in to try their product...

What a day... I am sure it will be better tomorrow... I guess our verse for this year is so true... I made plans... but it is the Lord's plan that will prevail...I sure do need Jesus to forgive when I have such an "off" day... and I should be more patient... Thank you Jesus for the cross... tomorrow is a new day... and it will be better...

Seek Him First!
His Purpose Prevails | Proverbs 19:21 - Illustrated Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment