Sunday, April 12, 2020

He Has Risen!

Although many churches didn't have their services... and went on line, the LORD has risen... Nothing can change that eternal truth... That's the very foundation of our faith... and our hope!

We had church and it was a blessed service.

When Jesus Calls Your Name, John 20!

The speaker gave his testimony...

And since we weren't having love feast, I had people over at our house. I had made the meat and the veggies and we had panini sandwiches... and quesadillas... FABULOUS...

The kids helped me clean up and I used the evening to organize a few more areas... I went through my mom's paperwork... Tomorrow the Center will be providing transportation... I will see how that works... I think Mom will love it...

Seek Him First!
Lily's Web Development Made Easy on Twitter: "Many are the plans ...

2 comments: