Friday, April 17, 2020

Another Hot Day...

Alan and I had time to read and catch up and go out to lunch... then we went to find things. We were thinking of going to the Asiana Office, but we didn't want to be running around.

I had tutoring this afternoon, so he took care of Mom.

On the way back from tutoring, I stopped at Costco and it was busy in there. Kleenex came in... and people were all getting one huge bag. That was the limit -- one per card! Last week, the entire area was empty... I didn't get any...

I came home and dinner was already made... and it was delicious!

We decided to have family time after Abby and I went on our walk... And Kurtis came by. So, he joined us... how nice!

We ended the evening with watching some TV...

Seek Him First!
Today's Scripture: Proverbs 19:21 21... - Atmosphere Of Prayer ...

2 comments:

  1. so glad he came to join you, must be good to have family around during this time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he would come over more often...

    ReplyDelete