Thursday, April 16, 2020

Rest & Run...

Abby was home all morning... the teacher had set for the Microsoft Team On Line Class... and it didn't work! That's why I really don't think education should be done on line... Well... Abby slept in until 9 before she logged on... The class started at 8:10... hee, hee, hee...

I had set the morning to rest... just hang out at home, so that was fun to have her around!

I had also been going through all the electronics and now have the right music gadget synced to the right speaker.

I had tutoring at 1pm and Abby left at 3pm for her 3:10 class...

I went for a run at 3:30, hoping that it was cooler... but it wasn't. I went for 12kms. I think I had momentary insanity!

I again rushed into the shower and Mom was home just 5 minutes later... I had her dinner already made!

After Alan came back, I went out to run a few errands and came home to make flan... Abby's request!

Oh... I am also trying to wear my old contacts... I'm about -3.75 to -4.0 now... these contacts are -2.75. I can see... but not too clearly... If I like wearing them, I might go back to buying contacts. So far... no decision yet...

Seek Him First!
Daily Verse – Proverbs 19:21 – Inspired Version

No comments:

Post a Comment