Saturday, April 25, 2020

Yes, You Got It...

The day again flew by...

Isaiah had tutoring in the morning...

Abby worked on her job of translating for a friend...

I baked a chicken dish in preparation of people coming over for dinner tomorrow night. I also rushed out to buy some steak for Alan's Overseer's BBQ get together. I decided not to go so that I can be here to take care of Mom... They all wanted me to bring Mom along, but when Mom gets off schedule, I suffer for it... So, I had to decline.

Because our car is in the shop AGAIN, Abby took Mom on her scooter and I rode on my 50 cc behind her. I then rode home and did a load of clothes... before the clothes were finished, I was rushing out the door to meet up with Abby and Mom. Oh you might ask why? Mom can't get on the scooter without assistance.

We scootered back and on the way, I dropped off a CD player for a friend. It's amazing how people don't have CD or DVD players anymore... I have all of these items... So, people just message me when they need these items.

Mom had dinner and I did too... I wanted to go for a run as the weather was cool... but I never had the time... WAHHHHHH...

After Mom went to bed, I got on the computer to prep for translating for Sunday's message! Plus, I needed to finish my message for May 3rd.

Oh... I also have to tutor at 10am and the student is out in Beitou... that's a 45 minute scooter ride from my house...

Seek Him First!
Bailey Jean Robert | Proverbs 19:21 - Illustrated Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment