Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Bible Study & Other Things...

The transportation to the Center has not worked out... The driver is trying to get used to the route and they definitely did not budget the time correctly. These are OLD people... They don't move that fast. So, even though the distance is short, the time is actually LONGER than they had planned. I drove Mom to the Center again... But tomorrow, they are adjusting the time to 9:15. Let's see if this works!

I had my Bible study at 10am. Topic for today -- the self-deprecating tongue... looking at Moses from Exodus 4. I had made a casserole and I gave the leftover to our host. Another sister made banana bread and that was eaten very quickly. One sister brought fruit... so we had quite a feast!

I came home and did the laundry, got my tutoring materials together and tried again to buy the fire and earthquake insurance on line... STILL LOCKED!

I went for a quick run... and it was hot.

I got back, rushed into the shower, put the clothes in the dryer and dashed out the door.

Isaiah came home to help with Mom. He left and I was home maybe 10 minutes later.

Mom went to bed and I finished folding the clothes... checked email... and prepared for my tutoring tomorrow.

Alan came home from class... Abby came home from tutoring and had a 1200 word essay to finish by tomorrow... She tends to procrastinate. So, I don't think the teacher gave her the assignment just yesterday... I think she has known about the assignment and chose to watch Korean soap opera instead of working on this... Isaiah came home from basketball practice. He has been buying these Japanese warrior models... and went with Vikki and bought two display cases. He took the time to arrange these models nicely and now, they are all on top of our piano! It's his new hobby!

Seek Him First!
Jesus Is Lord Church on Twitter: "Proverbs 19:21 NLT #votd ...

2 comments: