Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Fire & Earthquake Insurance OK... Now the Government Subsidy...

The weather was quite nice, but I was too busy to go for a run... so I made today a 'rest day'...

The driver did come EARLY to pick Mom up... so we have arranged it that Mom will be picked up first at 9am and then the driver will go and pick up the others. Mom loves cruising... so she will enjoy the ride.

I got on the computer to buy the fire and earthquake insurance and by God's miracle, it worked! I hope to get some coupons for all the hassle that happened because of the ordeal... I also signed up for the air fryer raffle...

Then it was time to get ready for my afternoon Bible study at Soochow. We again had a great group of people... talking about prayer!

I met up with Abby to find out about the funds her basketball team needed... and then rushed home to get Mom's dinner ready. I was off to tutor...

Tutoring went well... and I rushed back home, to have dinner, go for a walk with Abby and then got to the Complex meeting 20 minutes late. It actually started late... so I was on time!

I left at 10pm as a student needed my input about her persuasive speech and I told her I'd be on line and ready to help her at 10pm.

After I finish blogging, the wifi will be turned off... and I'll be heading to bed! I'm ready to sleep...

Oh... what do I mean about the government subsidy? I am still in the process of completing all the paperwork to get some money for changing the bathroom from having a tub to a shower stall... plus the safety bars that we now have. Mom just loves the safety bar by the toilet... every time she is in the bathroom, she comments on how she loves her new bathroom safety bars...

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19:21 There are many devices in a man's heart ...

No comments:

Post a Comment