Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Fast & Feast...

Fast from fears... Feast on God's peace...

Since this is Holy Week, I decided NOT to turn on the wifi until one of the kids came home. Isaiah came home at 4:30 and was like, "Hey, how come the wifi is not on?"

I spent the day "resting"... feasting on silence... It was fantastic!

I started organizing all the cords and electronics that we've accumulated... as I'm trying to find two cords for Abby's Apple computer... these cords are not cheap. She "lost" two of them... they are some sort of adapters. They came with the computer, but she can't remember where they went!

I have not found these adapters yet!

I did go for a longer run... It was overcast... cooler, but no rain! It was nice to be out at the park. James messaged us that where he is at in Vietnam, it's like a ghost town. Annie and KR are still in lock down and going stir crazy. Eddie said that it's pretty quiet there, but not as bad as Vietnam or the States. Things here are fairly 'normal'. We wear masks... We have alcohol spray everywhere, even in the elevator. We will have our service this Sunday! HALLELUJAH, but most big churches have cancelled services and gone on line.  Schools are still in session! Another big PRAISE THE LORD!

After Mom went to bed, I finished the task... When I first started, I didn't think I'd finish. All the cords were piled on our dining room table. I couldn't believe how many we had... Now I have a big bag of give away... and one basket of keep!

Tomorrow I will start my Bible study at Soochow University on PRAYER. Please pray!

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19:21 NIV - R.A.V.E.N.

5 comments:

  1. I have a container with cords and who knows what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm telling you... it's not an easy task to get that cleaned out... I did manage to find the right plugs for three mini speakers and they all work! I love being able to play Christian music using these mini speakers! I threw out a huge bag of cords and earphones...

    ReplyDelete
  3. no electronic recycling there???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure they do... but people in the Philippines might want the stuff... so I'm shipping two boxes of stuff...

    ReplyDelete