Saturday, April 20, 2024

Productive Saturday!

I was up super early... but did not go for a run... I can't remember why?!?!? I went after Isaiah left for his early morning Bible study group! 

I ran 12 to make 63.3 for this week... and I average 6.29/kilometer! YIPPY! I'm one week away. PRAY!

I was home and decided NOT to go to WGE as there were things to get done before I woke up my Mom! I had all my tutoring games to sort through. I had things to put away. And I wanted to crack open the combination lock of my friend's luggage! I watched a YouTube video and figured it out! 

Mom is having soft stool... and a lot of it... I had to immediately toss the dirty diaper down in our community trash bins! The smell was overwhelming!

Isaiah and Alan came back from playing tennis and Alan was talking to Annie about flight possibilities... for Abby! Now that she has her preliminary visa, I think we can start looking at dates.

Tonight we had Marriage Builders! How fun! Isaiah played 3-on-3 basketball. He was home by 6:30pm. we didn't get home until 8:30. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Tonight we shared a verse of encouragement to our spouse! Here are some of the verses:

Isaiah 40:31

Joshua 1:8

Isaiah 43:2-3

Psalm 37:8

Look them up!

Isaiah 41:10 Fear Not Bible Verse | Postcard

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

No comments:

Post a Comment