Monday, April 29, 2024

A Perfect Day of Rest!

I needed today... and the LORD knew!

I booked a massage at 9:30 and then went to Costco!

I was home by 12:45 and after putting everything away, I had a light lunch, cooked some chicken, and took a nap!

I thought maybe an hour... but I had a full two hours!

Amazing! I was so sound asleep... 

By the time I got up, I had only 90 minutes before Mom was home... but I did have a free evening. The day was so hot, so when it cooled down, I walked down to buy soy bean milk!

I'm going to book another massage this week... and Wednesday is a holiday! James and Emma are here, so we will have dinner together! I will only have tutoring on Tuesday as well as my Bible study in the morning!

God provided this week for recovery! He is so good to be... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

The Retreat Focus: Matthew 11:28-30 --

Matthew 11:28-30 Come to Me All You Who Are Weary I will Give You Rest  Christian Bible Verse Quote Scripture Typography Art Print Framed Poster  Wall ...

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

2 comments: