Monday, April 15, 2024

Quite A Packed Day!

I was up early and did not think I'd have such a busy day... 

After my time with Jesus, I put in a load of laundry and went out for a 9k run... yes, only 9k because I wanted to finish in an hour... I will still try to get in 63.3k this week... but only 9k each time! I might have to run on a treadmill because the weather is getting super hot! SO SOON!

I was home and hanging up the clothes after taking a very quick shower.

Alan and Isaiah went off to work and I had Mom care!

When Mom left, I got the iRobot started on the floor and cleaned Mom's room.

And I called to see if Ms. Hsieh had time... Yes... so I went over for a 90 minute massage! My left side was feeling wonky!

I stopped to get veggies on the way back home.

Then it was prep time for tutoring. I left early to transfer money for the upcoming retreat. The hour of tutoring went by so quickly.

I went home to drop off everything and then went to WGE, stopping to get soybean milk!

I decided to take a shower as my morning shower was so fast that I didn't have time to wash my hair! I was home in time for Mom...

This evening was Family Time.

Oh... I did SPLURGE! I bought one and maybe will buy TWO pairs of running shoes... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalms 34:7 KJV - The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments: