Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Cooler Tuesday! I Love It!

I was up early... but after my time with Jesus, I went back to bed... no run until 10am, after Mom took off.

Mom was doing better... I now use Chinese Herbal Massage Lotion for her legs, before bed and in the morning after her shower! I am also looking into a regular leg massage place... and maybe I will reserve for one this Saturday!

I came back from my run and went to WGE for my shower and quick speedy workout. In fact, I didn't have much time for a workout because I had made an appointment for 12:30 for a massage at Ms. Hsieh! it was so great!

I bought veggies to make stew and also soy bean milk before heading home for an online counseling session with a friend who needed some career advice!

By the time we finished, it was already 4pm! I had lots to do before Mom's return. I bought coupons for our Anniversary Celebration. I called to make reservation and the place was fully booked for Friday. So, I went on line and bought coupons for another place. We will celebrate this Friday and again in May!

I also posted our prayer requests for HOP as well as check my emails. I found one massage place that has a parking lot right next to the building, but it's located on the second floor... with no elevator! I'll keep searching. 

Mom was home... and after she went to bed, I headed out to my Bible study.

Isaiah had basketball practice after work and Alan had evening class! I had dinner ready in the fridge for them!

Daily Lovely Insight:

People take, motivated by lust and selfishness.

God gives, motivated by love and sacrifice.

Consider how we as believers should live as Christ lives in us!

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

2 comments: