Wednesday, April 17, 2024

It Was Busy...

I was up early and I ran my 9k. Then it was home to get Mom up and out!

And yes, I had to help with the complex recycling as the main security guard was out sick and the sub had no idea what to do... the cleaning lady always take Wednesday off! I will have to ask them to change her schedule! So, I helped to sort and pack things up... then I was out to WGE as I wanted to do a training run on the treadmill... only 5k! I will do that two times this week.

After a shower, I was home to meet up with Alan.

We had things to drop off at the old house and it was time for me to go and clean again! Yes... it needed the cleaning. I only had a little more than one hour as I had to scooter down to pick up some free stuff from this lady... 

I also had to tune up my scooter!

I was home by 5:35 and the helper was here. Perfect!

I put everything away! I had mentioned that I had splurged for a pair of shoes... and they came... 

Isaiah also went to get his scooter tuned up and right next to the place is a stinky tofu stall. He brought some home for us... YUMMY... with pickled cabbage... Alan stayed far away from the stuff!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Here's a great question related to this past Sunday's message:

What “emptiness/ regrets” do you have in your heart?  What past memories do you keep looking at that prevent you from having the correct focus?

John 20:11-18

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments:

  1. with regrets, always ask for forgiveness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's a wonderful answer. No hiding. No blaming. Just ask for forgiveness!

    ReplyDelete