Sunday, April 21, 2024

Interesting Sunday

I was up early and then went out for a walk to the park as there was a race going on and the Brooks Running Shoes had a booth. I picked trash on the way there!

I bought another pair of shoes for 200NT$ less. 2680! I went to WGE after dropping the shoes off for Alan to bring home. He and Isaiah had a tennis tournament and they won first place. They got eight cans of tennis balls... ha, ha, ha... 

I was home for Mom care and they didn't get back until after 12noon.

We left at 2:30 for church. I was sharing on the Gifts of the Holy Spirit.

We had Love Feast and came home after helping to clean up!

This week looks busy... and I have the BIG event on Saturday... training this week will be minimal... but I will have to get everything ready for Mom Care!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Ephesians 4:12

Ephesians 4:12 KJV - For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of

The purpose of our spiritual gifts... how are you using yours?

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments:

  1. Taiwan Challenge... the Triathlon! I'm running the marathon... why don't they put the run first and the swim last????

    ReplyDelete