Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Another Productive Day!

I was up early and the sound of the down pour just cheered my heart. I went out for 8k!

Then it was Mom Care and after she took off, I did some housework before going to the old house to drop things off!

Our complex has a new janitor. Praise Jesus! This guy is older, but he actually is doing the cleaning and not just talking about it! I gave him some bleach and showed him where the brushes, etc. are located!

I had a nice lunch and took a nap! I could have napped the whole afternoon, but there were things to get done. I put in a load of laundry. I set the iRobot to roam. I had tutoring at 3:30! The day seemed to have gone by way too fast.

Tonight I had my evening Bible study!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Here are the discussion questions related to my talk last Sunday. Pick one and write your answer in the comment section!

April 21, 2024

Acts of the Holy Spirit - The Gifts

I Cor. 12:8-10

Romans 12:3-8

Ephesians 4:11-13

1: Since this past Sunday, have you experienced the Holy Spirit, and how did this affect you, your family and friends? 

2: What are the spiritual gifts? How do you see the different spiritual gifts functioning/being used in our church?

3: How can you encourage spiritual growth and maturity in our church based on Ephesians 4:11-13?

4: What practical steps can we take to ensure that everyone in our church feels valued and significant?

5: How can we foster a greater sense of interdependence within our Christian communities?

If time permits, read 1 Cor. 12:6, & 13-14, I Cor. 13:4-8, Ephesians  4:8, and 1 Peter 4:9.  How do these verses add to your understanding of the acts of the Holy Spirit?

Gifts of the Spirit | Gifts of the spirit, Spiritual gifts, Bible study

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

No comments:

Post a Comment