Thursday, April 4, 2024

Children's Day!

Happy Children's Day! - The Beijing Center 北京中国学中心

It's a holiday... I was up super early... and I got 17km in! But it got hot very quickly...

I was home and went to WGE with a quick stop at Carrefour for soybean milk.

Today I cut Mom's hair. 

At 1:10, I left for afternoon tea with a friend while Alan stayed with Mom. Isaiah had a lunch date with a friend from Warwick. Alan and Isaiah played tennis this morning.

In the afternoon, the rain started and the temperature went down! Maybe tomorrow won't be so hot! I'm going to go for another long run! Hopefully another 17km!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I'm listening to music from River Valley Worship... I've never heard of this group, but I love their songs. Here is one for you to enjoy:

watch

Let me know if you can access this song, entitled REST with Me... 

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

3 comments:

  1. Did you eat scones with clot cream?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ding is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked the song... and no, I didn't eat scones with ice cream!!!

    ReplyDelete