Sunday, April 14, 2024

Sunday!

I was up early... and went to pick trash and work out at WGE.

Isaiah and Alan went and played tennis.

I also had to go down to B1 to organize the recycling a bit! Our night security guard had to be taken to the ER with stomach problems. Poor guy! 

Then it was Mom care. 

Today, for church, I did not have to translate. I just set up Love Cafe and helped with cleaning up!

We were home by 7pm and I got Mom to bed by 8pm.

I used the evening to read!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Today's text was about Mary from John 20: 11-23! 

Do we cling to God for comfort, thus neglecting the mission and purpose that God has given us?

Because why did Jesus tell Mary: stop clinging to me?

John 20:17 "Do not cling to Me," Jesus said, "for I have not yet ascended  to the Father. But go and tell My brothers, 'I am ascending to My Father  and your

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

2 comments: