Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Almost Missed It!

I was up early and went out for my 9k... unfortunately, it was already 24 degrees... and it just got hotter and hotter.

I came back and took a quick shower and put everything in the crock pot on high! Chunks of meat, four tomatoes, two potatoes, one onion, and four carrots, plus salt and black pepper! It turned out so good!

Yes, I had Bible study at 10am and we had eight ladies! What a great time!

After they left at 1:30, I worked on writing up the new study and doing the next Core Lesson. I usually do that so that I'm prepared! Our next study will be on April 30th. At 2:30, I downloaded my emails and saw that my student had sent his essay. I thought we weren't going to have class at 3:30... but he wanted to, since he's been gone for two weeks! 

Class went well... we will meet again next week!

Mom was home, promptly at 5:15! I had dinner ready.

After she went to bed, I went to WGE. I was going to in the afternoon, but I had tutoring... which I almost missed!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Here is a conversation I had with Alan today:

Me: It's getting so hot, honey. I feel like cutting my hair shorter! Don't worry. I won't shave my head. But how about cutting my hair like yours?

Alan: That's too short!

Me: How about like Isaiah?

Alan: That's also too short!

Me: So, what is not too short? What about my current hairstyle? Is that already too short?

Alan: Well... 

Me: (Loud laughter) So... you don't want me to cut my hair!

Alan: Silence!

What's my insight from this conversation?

What do you think?

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

3 comments:

  1. He wants you to have LONG hair like you used to have when he first started dating you !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men seem to like long hair. But I never had long hair. Mine was always shoulder length.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heat is starting... I NEED SHORT HAIR!

    ReplyDelete