Thursday, April 18, 2024

God Answered My Prayers!

That's related to weather... the thunder storms started early this morning... and it dropped the temperature. Even at 3:30pm, it was cloudy and cool... That's when I went for my 9k run! After the run, I trimmed my hair. I love how it looks. I don't think Alan will notice. That's how good of a job I did!

It was my Sabbath. And I rejoice for this gift of rest!

I intentionally slowed down. Yes, I baked for tonight's complex meeting. I put away things that were scattered around. I read. I completed my Bible studies... but all with the focus of slowing down and listening... It was delightful... with the added plus of a cool day!

This evening... it was the COMPLEX MEETING! I'm counting down until December!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Restore unto me the joy of my salvation...

Psalm 51:12 - Restore The Joy of Salvation - High Impact Ministries

David's prayer after being confronted... Read all of Psalm 51!

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments:

  1. count down to December for what? No more complex meetings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, no more head of the complex board!

    ReplyDelete