Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Quite A Shaking!

I was up and went out for 13k, not as long as I wanted, but that's better than just going for 8km.

Before getting Mom up and out, I went down to B1 with Isaiah as he had a charging cord to give me... and that's when the shaking started. At first I thought it was my legs being wobbly, then Isaiah yelled, EARTHQUAKE. It was shaking for quite a bit! 

We are all fine! But at the epic center, several building collapsed. It was a 7.4!

Today was my Sabbath day... and again, there were unexpected things. Because of the earthquake, the hair salon had to cancel my appointment. I was going to get a scalp treatment. And then the complex needed my assistance! But overall, it was a great day of rest. I set the iRobots to work. I put in a load of laundry in the washing machine. I made this great potato concoction. I did my Bible studies. But most importantly, I read and rested!

I had a helper come this evening! I checked my emails and blogged. Earlier in the day, I went to WGE and I also paid a few bills!

After Mom went to bed, we went out to dinner and we had Family Time!

Tomorrow is the start of the four day weekend!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I was reminded that God is the one who watches over us... He cares for us and His love endures forever. I find REST in His hands!

The Work of Our Hands | The Consecrated Woman

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

3 comments: