Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Back-to-Back Busy Day

I was up early... as I wanted to check on the stew and start the bread pudding after my time with Jesus!

The stew came out great... and so did the bread pudding for my Bible study kids.

I couldn't go for my run until after I helped the complex with the recycling. The new guy is still 'new'. And he didn't know how to fix the etag gate... The simple fix was to turn it on and off and it will reset. I showed him where the switch was! So, I finally left at 9:10 and did just 10k. It was still cool... 

I got home and ate lunch and prepped for my study and my tutoring!

Alan came home as he has a project based class at the Medical College.

I left for my study and it was a great time with nine students! And they loved the bread pudding!

I had about 20 minutes so I went to WGE.

Tutoring went well and I was home by 6:15, after stopping to pay for our cell phone bill.

The helper was here and Mom was eating slowly. He left after I signed the paper.

I got Mom to bed and then there was prayer time at 9pm.

What a day!

Daily Lovely Insight:

We talked about Nicodemus in our study today. And I shared John 19:39:

Kingdom of Gods Children Ministry - John 19:38-39 And after this Joseph of  arimathaea, being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly for fear of the Jews,  besought Pilate that he might take

Nicodemus gave more than enough for Jesus' burial. He came doubting in John 3, but by John 19, he came to acknowledge Jesus as King!

How generous are you with Jesus in giving to Jesus your all?

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

2 comments:

  1. sometimes all is hard to give...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all or nothing... I don't think you can just give some...

    ReplyDelete