Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Rainy Day... I Love It!

Yes, the sound of the down pour was music to my ears. I got Mom off and again helped with the recycling truck!

When that was finished, I was home to prep for my Soochow Bible study. I wanted to review the past three lessons as we were off for Midterm Week. 

I didn't have to tutor! YEAH! The student had a field trip! That gave me time to run in the afternoon when I got home from my Bible study!

I ran 8k again... 

The helper picked up Mom and heated up her dinner which gave me time to take a shower. I trimmed my hair! I think I missed a spot, so I will have to fix it tomorrow!

I had Family Time at 8pm and Prayer Time at 9:30.

Alan has been working on booking Abby's flight! I hope to have news tomorrow!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Nothing is impossible with God. - Luke 1:37 - Quotespedia.org

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments: