Sunday, April 28, 2024

TIRED!

Well... this has been a long day... 

I wanted to go back to bed, but instead, I did a load of laundry and helped the complex as we had no janitorial service today! The recycling area gets very pilled up with boxes and trash! I got the guard to go down to help me!

I then got busy with Mom Care!

Church was at 2:30 but praise the Lord as I didn't have to translate! AMAZING! Isaiah did a great job!

Angel is here... and another friend came... This new friend I invited talks so loud... she was blowing out my ear drums! Or maybe I was just tired... 

We helped with clean up and then was home by 7:30. All I wanted to do was to go to bed, but I had to take care of Mom... 

I did call and will go for a massage tomorrow! Isaiah said it's the lactic acid that's building up!

James and Emma will be arriving in Taipei. Another family will be here by Tuesday. We are having lots of visitors in the month of April and May!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The theme in today's testimonies seemed to be: don't limit God

Isaiah 55:8-9

Isaiah 55:8-9 | Scripture quotes, Isaiah 55 8, Words of hope

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

4 comments:

  1. REST REST REST REST REST REST REST REST

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would have been okay to leave the recycling area a bit of a mess for one day until the janitor returned. It would not have hurt anything. Rest is more important. Some things you need to let go. Glad you will get a massage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because we're the head, I get messages from the residence as to why there is trash down in the recycling, etc. I did get the security guard to help me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. tell them to tell someone else

    ReplyDelete