Sunday, April 7, 2024

Children's Sunday!

I was up super early because Nic was running in his first full marathon in Canberra that started at 6:15. There is a two hours difference.

I had my quiet time and started following, to cheer him on. He finished in 4:26:59! YEAH.

I then headed out for a walk and bought things at the supermarket.

It was nice and cool... my perfect running weather... I did not run!

Time for Mom care... She was not eating fast... in fact, I had to keep tapping her to finish her breakfast!

We left early for church as Alan was in charge of the program and Isaiah was the worship leader! Mom had lots of snacks, which she enjoyed. I even gave her some black coffee!

The program was great! The love feast was fabulous!

We were home by 7pm and I got Mom to bed as I had my Bible study that started at 8pm.

The long weekend is over... thank you Jesus!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Mark 10: 13-16

Our Daily Bread - Read: Mark 10:13-16 (http://bit.ly/1UaEjpJ) Examine:  Jesus rebuked the disciples for seeking to sideline children. He actually  welcomed open access to those who sought contact with Him. The rationale

Why do you think the kingdom of God belongs to such as these (little children)?

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

2 comments: