Monday, April 22, 2024

A More Relaxing Monday!

I didn't have to tutor this afternoon and my training is under an hour! 

I did do a load of Mom's laundry. I did clean up the house. I did cook! I did work on my talk for May 26th. But overall, it was a more relaxing Monday! 

I had prayer time at 4pm and then Mom was back.

This evening, we again went to the old house to drop off a mini oven and some other stuff! Isaiah had basketball, so we couldn't have Family Time. Hopefully, we will do that on Wednesday evening at 7:30, Taiwan time. We are still looking at getting Abby's ticket for June. Annie was very kind to offer her points, but the flight would route through the US and it would take just as long! So, we're going to just buy a round trip ticket from Vitoria to Taipei! I found one with British Airway and Eva Air... 2300US$! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

In preparing for May 26th, I am looking at how the Spirit helps us through interceding for us with groaning... And one article I read was quite encouraging... God is not far off, but He helps us. He knows us and He takes on our burdens. And He intercedes according to the will of God. That's a promise you can count on!

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments:

  1. If it would take just as long but over 1000 cheaper why won't you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only cheaper because we're using your points. But we can't get the dates that we want.

    ReplyDelete