Monday, April 1, 2024

April 1st!

It was a packed day... I knew it would be as the new security company 'arrived'... 

I went out for my 10k before Mom Care... and then after Mom left in the van, I went for another 6km. That's what I'm planning to do this week. It's training time. I hope to do 5x 16k and then one 33 k... we shall see!

I was back and the security company leader met up with me. We started cleaning... the security guard booth! MASSIVE cleaning... so much junk in there. I will need another two hours to finish!

I had tutoring at 2pm. After finishing tutoring, I made a stop at WGE and then rushed home... We continued to clean... the B1 public restroom, the B Building common area... It was great that Alan was home as he met up with the van to pick Mom up! We finished at 530, but there is more to do... I had to go up to get Mom her dinner... 

Tonight was Family Time!

Daily Lovely Insight:

65 Best April Fools Jokes to Make Kids and Adults Laugh

100 + Hilarious April Fool Jokes to Pull on Friends and Family in 2024

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

2 comments:

  1. ok YOU should not be the one cleaning and NOT get paid !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only for these two days... No, they do it...

    ReplyDelete